Who am I?
We are all on a journey called "life". For most of us, the only constant companion we have ever had since we embarked on this journey is our own self. But in the midst of life, we often lose touch with our self. The purpose of these worksheets is to help us tune in to ourselves, and touch base with where and who we are. These are exercises in self-reflection, offered as tools to assist in the process of "looking within", becoming self-aware through self-questioning and an inner examination of our thoughts, actions, emotions, etc. to find out who we are and what makes us unique.
It is said, "change is the only constant in life." We have all experienced the numerous changes that have taken place in our own lives. This worksheet brings attention to these various processes of change, the effect thay have had in shaping us until the present day as well as the potential they hold for us in the future.
- Looking back at my life what are the changes that I observe in myself, for example, in my perceptions, characteristics, interactions, world-view, ways of dealing with situations, etc.?
- What all has contributed to these changes?
- What other changes would I like to see in myself?
- Do I face difficulties while trying to bring about these changes? What are they?
- My idea of a "perfect me" is...